We, Afroil Investment Limited an oil marketing company based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania fully licensed and incorporated on 23rd October 2008 is currently looking for dynamic result oriented individual to fill the following position below….
Job Title: Accountant (4 Positions).
Reports to: Finance Manager.
To facilitate accurate and timely entry of accounting information (Data) into the accounting system (SAP) and to ensure good corporate financial management within the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Maintaining the books of account, that is purchases documents/receipts and payment
- Preparing month end standard journal
- Maintaining the fixed asset sub-ledger/register.
- Prepare month end bank
- Keep updated with current tax
- File month end VAT returns, SDL, PAYE, WCF and
- File half year and yearly P9 & P10 tax returns to
- Carry out all daily bank entries posting into the accounting package (SAP) and
- Posting of all Petty
- Proper records management including filling and keeping of
- Manage all accounting
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual
- Reconcile accounts payable and
- Ensure timely bank
- Compute taxes and prepare tax
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss
- Comply with financial policies and
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor
Qualification & Experience
- Experience in Supermarket, Transport, Stock Management and Card Systems is an added
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or
- Minimum of 3 -6 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Certified/Chartered Accountant with NBAA is an added advantage
- Experience with accounting software, like Tally& SAP
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Computer knowledge e.g. MS Excel, Word, internet and Usage of various software
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English & Kiswahili
- Financial management
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Mathematics Skills
MODE OF APPLICATION.
Interested and Qualified candidates to send their updated CVs through email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. This position attracts competitive package and remuneration. Deadline of application is Friday 19th November, 2021 before 5pm.