Job position: General Manager (Country) Tanzania
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Job Type: Full Time Job
Job Deadline: 05 July 2022
- Provide leadership and direction to the country management team.
- Be fully accountable for all country operations as well as for the delivery of the financial business plans and KPIs
- Coordinate the market activities with LOB leads.
- Turn LOB policies and principles into workable market plans.
- Perform the role of assurance lead for HSE, legal and finance.
- Consolidate key market insight for both regulated and unregulated markets.
- Create the conditions for sustainable, growth through developing and executing business plans.
- Be the visible PUMA representative for the market/ cluster for all external stakeholder interactions including government, vendors and media.
- Optimise and continuously improve the cost of doing business from both a capital and revenue expenditure perspective. Creating the conditions that all colleagues invest and spend wisely to ensure that our customers can afford to do business with us.
- Be the custodian of all compliance and corporate governance policies, processes and procedures to ensure cluster/country adherence at all times.
- To ensure exceptional implementation of Puma standards at all times across all lines of business. Influence new Global standards when gaps and new requirements are identified.
- Create conditions with associated HSE and Legal policies and procedures to ensure compliance that the country/cluster is selling and operating both safely and legally at all times.
- Work with HR and Financial business partners to ensure associated policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to throughout the country’s business operations.
- Represent Puma Energy as the official country spokesperson when influencing customers, local governments, vendors, trade associations and dealing with the media.
Job Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or advanced college education with relevant experience.
- Post-graduate education in operational management or business administration is a plus.