Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of
migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners.
IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by
providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Also Read This…
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
1. Working in close collaboration with the Government Engineer who is responsible for
the project, providing overall technical supervision for the satisfactory implementation
of the project.
2. Ascertain quality of construction materials including standard checking and giving
necessary approvals. In this context, giving instructions to the contractor for necessary
material testing, evaluating test reports, and approving materials/giving necessary feedback
for the improvement of quality.
3. Monitor the program of work including evaluating the progress of work and giving
necessary inputs to the contractor’ to keep the project on track
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Internet.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills