Airtel Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit for a IT Manager – Security, Audit & Governance. The role reports to the IT Director. He/She will be responsible to Responsible for managing all aspects of It Security, Audit and Governance.
The Role Holder duties will include but not limited to:
1. IT Security .
- Coordinate delivery and assessment of cyber security baselines (CSBs) across all Airtel Tanzania relevant business areas and processes
- Design effectively and efficiently implement Cyber Security controls and requirements across Airtel Tanzania environments
- Own demand planning and forecasting for Technology security, for all systems, services and processes within the portfolio, working together with vendors and internal customers
- Drive, lead and manage the ISO27001 Information security management system (ISMS) for its successful operations
- Drive, lead and manage the King IV Technology governance for its successful operations
- Ensure all Airtel Money and third-party systems’ products, services and projects are compliant to the Airtel Tanzania PLC minimum security requirements and Cyber Security Baselines (CSBs)
- Management of the vulnerability scanning, patching and penetration tests and tracking resolution of vulnerabilities and patches in Airtel Tanzania systems, per the relevant Airtel Tanzania PLC security policies
- Coordinate all internal and external audits around Technology systems and processes, ensure these systems are free from known Technology audit findings and ensure all audit findings in these systems are closed within agreed timelines
2. It Infrastructure Management
- Management of IT Hardware and Software
- Capacity Management
- Data Center Management
- DR Recovery Management
- Sets the organizational policy for the management of the IT estate and ensures that policy is reflected using best practice.
- Develops strategies to ensure future requirements for Data Center space can be forecast and fulfilled.
- Seeks out and ensures use of industry best practice to ensure plans are aligned to meet corporate sustainability targets.
- Responsible for overseeing Network support, Facilities Management, Storage Management and Capacity Management.
- Setting SMART Objectives and conduct Performance Evaluation for Direct Reports in the section
- Prepare monthly progress update reports of the section.
- Prepare and control annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX) of the section.
- Setup and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Develop & update policies, procedures and processes to improve efficiency & productivity of the section.
3. IT Governance & Process SLA Reviews with partners and Evaluation.
- Monthly SLA Review
- Review of partner contracts and service deliverables
- Review reward and penalty mechanism on SLA
- Tracking repetitive issues reported to governance
4 .IT Audit & Compliance
- Ensure compliance with Legal, Regulatory and key stakeholders requirements across the Technology domains
- Responsible for monitoring of compliance of the Cyber security managed services contract, to ensure it is within agreed SLA
- Responsible for validation, timely completion and accuracy of Technology audit checklists and user access rights reviews
- Ensure proper implementation, projects and change management processes compliance for all planned and emergency changes in Technology systems
- IT Spoke Audit
- Audit Review and Evaluation
- Oversee Audit Actions and Implementation
- Net/IT Compliance
5. It End User Management
- Help Desk Management
- Working Tools;
- System Accessibility
- System Capacity
- End user Compliance and Asset management
- Routing user training on ISO27001 best practices.
Academic and Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Telecommunications, Information/Cyber Security, Information technology or Computer Science
- Security certifications (CEH, GCIA, CISM, CISA or equivalent)
- MSc or MBA and CISSP will be an added advantage
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in Technology and Network Systems security and five years in the Cyber security field
- Demonstrated understanding and application of the Technology security internationally recognized frameworks, such as ISO27001
- Advanced knowledge of mobile telecommunications network architectures, IT systems, Financial systems, networks and applications.
- Project Management and Strong communication & leadership skills
Competencies and Behavior:
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Attention to detail
- Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
- Excellent time Management Skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by clicking the apply link. The deadline for the Application is 5:00 PM on 14th October 2022