Employee Status: Full Time
Employee Type: Employee
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Company: Vipawa works inc. limited
Company Industry: Clearing and Forwading
Gender Preference: Both
Experience Preference: Equal
The position involves addressing issues raised by the current employees. Organizing and scheduling orientation programs for new employees, coordinating HR functions such as recruitment, placement, and professional development.
- Performance management
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Provide registry, office and records management services
- Facilitate Training and Development to the employee
- Provide general custodian services including maintenance of office equipment and buildings
- Employee relations;
- Facilitate new employee information and maintenance to the Payroll Unit.
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
- leave management (Maintaining and updating leave database).
- Disciplinary and Grievance management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2 Years’ experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills